- Existing SRP Board of Directors took away rooftop solar choice for its ratepayers in 2015 by mandating a rate plan that eliminates the return on investment.
- Solar power makes up an embarrassingly small amount of the SRP energy portfolio. <1% is generated from solar right here in “The Valley of the Sun”.
- These SRPCleanEnergy.org candidates want to fix these and other issues. The election is held by mail now through April 7, 2020. Request a ballot now to receive a ballot in the mail!
Vote for the SRPCleanEnergy.org Team
Make SRP a 21st Century Energy Leader!
How to Vote in the April 7th, 2020 SRP Election
- Request a Ballot or call 602-236-3048. You have to ask SRP for ballots in order to vote. This is a special SRP only election. You will not be mailed ballots automatically unless you have requested ballots before from SRP.
- Every name on the property’s deed should request a ballot. With SRP’s election, voters vote their property(s). If you have multiple properties request ballots for all of your properties.
- SRP will mail ballots starting March 11th 2020.
- Mail in your votes for the Candidates listed above before April 2nd 2020!
Vote for SRPCleanEnergy.org candidates listed above. These candidates will work to:
- Keep water and power rates low
- Restore the return on investment (ROI) for homeowner rooftop solar power.
- Increase SRP’s utility owned solar power to take advantage of our abundant sunshine.
- Manage our limited water resources in a sustainable manner
- Expand voting eligibility in SRP’s election
- Represent your issues at SRP
Who can vote for the SRP Board and for the Valley’s future?
YOU MUST REQUEST A BALLOT IN ORDER TO VOTE IN THE SRP BOARD ELECTION! If you receive a monthly bill from SRP and you own your home or other property within the SRP area, here’s what to do: Click the button above and request a ballot from SRP to vote in the upcoming election of board members. Please have all people that are named on the property deed request a ballot! You will be mailed an early ballot around March 11th 2020.
1) I have ballots with lots of names I don’t know—who do I vote for?Below are our endorsements for our pro-solar candidates of course.
- All SRP Areas/Divisions can vote for Anda McAfee and Nick Brown for the Power District (white ballot).
- Division 7: Vote for Keith Woods for Board of Directors.
- Division 1/3/5/9: Vote only for Kathy Mohr-Almeida for Board, Ryan Winkle for Council, Anda McAfee and Nick Brown (at-large). Leave others blank.