- Existing SRP Board of Directors took away rooftop solar choice for its ratepayers in 2015 by mandating a rate plan that eliminates the return on investment.
- Solar power makes up an embarrassingly small amount of the SRP energy portfolio. <1% is generated from solar right here in "The Valley of the Sun".
- These SRPCleanEnergy.org candidates want to fix these and other issues. The election is held by mail now through April 3, 2018. Request a ballot now to receive a ballot in the mail!
Who can vote for the SRP Board and for the Valley’s future?
If you receive a monthly bill from SRP and you own your home or other property within the SRP area, here’s what to do: Click the button below and sign up with SRP to receive a ballot for its coming election of board members. Your spouse can do it too (if also on the deed), although the vote is based on land size, so you will be splitting your vote into two halves. You will be mailed a ballot early around March 7th 2018. BUT YOU MUST REQUEST A BALLOT IN ORDER TO VOTE IN THE SRP BOARD ELECTION!
Vote for the SRPCleanEnergy.org Team
Make SRP a 21st Century Energy Leader!
How to Vote in the April 3rd, 2018 SRP Election
- Request a Ballot or call 602-236-3048. You have to ask SRP for ballots in order to vote. This is a special SRP only election. You will not be mailed ballots automatically unless you have requested ballots before from SRP.
- Every name on the property’s deed should request a ballot. With SRP’s election, voters vote their property(s). If you have multiple properties request ballots for all of your properties.
- SRP will mail ballots starting March 7th 2018.
- Mail in your votes for the Candidates listed above before March 31st 2018!
- Help us win! http://volunteer.srpcleanenergy.org
Vote for SRPCleanEnergy.org candidates listed above. These candidates will work to:
- Keep water and power rates low
- Restore the return on investment (ROI) for homeowner rooftop solar power.
- Increase SRP’s utility owned solar power to take advantage of our abundant sunshine.
- Manage our limited water resources in a sustainable manner
- Expand voting eligibility in SRP’s election
- Represent your issues at SRP
If you would like to donate to one of the SRPCleanEnergy.org candidates, please click the buttons below.
- All SRP Areas/Divisions can vote for Corey Hawkey and Randy Miller for the Power District (white ballot).
- Division 2: Vote only for Corey Hawkey and Randy Miller (at-large). Leave others blank.
- Division 4: Vote only for Corey Hawkey and Randy Miller (at-large). Leave others blank.
- Division 6: Dennis Burke on both the white “Power” and blue “Water” ballots.; and vote for Corey Hawkey, Randy Miller (at-large)
- Division 8: Jeff Grout on both the white “Power” and blue “Water” ballots; and vote for Corey Hawkey, Randy Miller (at-large)
- Division 10: Sheila Motomatsu on both the white “Power” and blue “Water” ballots; and vote for Corey Hawkey, Randy Miller (at-large)
- Being an even-year election, all Even Divisions (2, 4, 6, 8, 10) get additional names to vote for Division Director and Council, for both the Water (blue ballots) and Power (white ballots).